Creating a Google+ page is a three step process.
- Login to your Google+ account
- Go the create Google+ page web page
- Pick the business category
- Now add the Name of the page
- You can link your website to the page
- Select the best option from “Your page will be publicly visible. Its content is appropriate for” drop down box.
- Agree to terms and conditions
- Click the create button.
That’s all your Google+ page is created.
As we already discussed you can create circles, Hangouts etc to communicate and interact with your fans and followers. Google+ pages definitely a great platform to promote branding and business.
You can also create Google+ page badges for your websites. You can copy paste the code to your website. This will link your Google+ page and your website.